Wednesday, March 17, 2010

BUTTERFLIES


Besides loving flowers...I loooove butterflies for scrapbook pages. I am always looking for new images to add to my butterfly arsenal. I will be putting together groups of butterfly images and have started a new thread at Swirlydoos in the Tips, Tricks & Techniques section. Click here. http://www.swirlydoos.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?59411 Keep checking back for new images along with tips on enhancing their beauty. Here is one of my first postings. This is the Blue collection.Down load the file, print it up, cut them out, and use them as you wish!! Have fun with butterflies. My favorite treatment to enhance them is to paint on Rock Candy Stickles,crackle paint, glossy medium or any clear medium, and it will bring out the vivid colors in the print..You can also further enhance them with glitter, pearls, puffy paint, pearlex powders, etc. Enjoy!!

9 comments:

  1. I am always amazed at how easily you share...thank you my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them Lisa!! The colors are so vibrant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lisa... these are AWESOME!!! :)

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just wonderful...thank you for sharing...
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lisa! They printed out so vivid!! I can't wait to use 'em!

    xoxo Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa,

    Thank you! Your beautiful words brought tears to my eyes.

    xoxo Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I downloaded some of the same onws but it looks like you made them a more workable size ...thanks! I have to create another account at swirlydoos because I forgot my ID AND password. I can't wait to print them.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much..they are lovley!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love butterflies too. Thank you so much.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!