Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Coming soon to Swirlydoos***Video Tutorials***

OK, by George I think I've got it!!!! I just completed my very first video tutorial!! And stay tuned because reveal day at Swirlydoos is only 5 days away. Check the Tutorials section, because that is where it will air on reveal day!! I am so excited to be bringing you live classes on techniques that you may want to learn. So if anyone has suggestions on what they would like to see, let me know because every month I will try to get a video up!! Or maybe 2!! Here is a sneak peek of the elegant circle I will teach you how to create!!

5 comments:

  1. WOW! I Cant wait to learn from you!!!! You know I love your work ;)! Thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, that elegant circle looks like it's going to be fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be one of the most generous, sharing people I know.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I SO HAPPY I CANT WAIT TO LEARN FROM YOU THANKS FOR TAKE TIME AND DOING THIS FOR US I APRECIATE THAT TWICE THANKS

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!